New Construction, Conversion and Repairs.
Project Management - Site Supervision
Project management, Site Supervision, Quality Control and Structural, Outfitting, Machinery and Electrical Inspections.
- Project Management, Coordination and Planning.
- Stakeholders Management and Effective Handling Conflicts of Interest.
- Subcontractors Selection and Management.
- Quality Management and Control.
- Approval of Machinery and Electrical Commissioning Procedures.
- Approval of Welding Procedures Specifications and Selection of Welders.
- Creation of Tank Testing Plans and Non Destructive Evaluation Plans.
- Assurance that Class Certified Materials are used for Vessels/Units Construction.
- Assurance that only Class Approved Equipment are installed on the Vessel/Unit ( Applicable on Class items).
- Supervision on Site for Compliance with Quality and Safety Standards.
- Hull and Topside Structural, Welding and Outfitting inspections for compliance with the Approved Construction Drawings, Installation Specifications, Quality standards, Welding Procedure Specifications, Class and Statutory Regulations.
- Hull and Topside Machinery and Electrical Installation Inspections, Acceptance Tests and Commissioning for Compliance with Manufacturer Specifications, Class and Statutory Regulations,National & International Standards.
- Identification of Critical Structural Areas and Critical Components and Close Attention to them.
- Supervision of NDT inspectors, Review and Approval of NDT Reports.
- Daily and Weekly Reports for Quality and Safety Improvement.
- Records of all the Activities and Lessons to be Learned.
- Delivery of the project.
We will strive to ensure that the shipyard will keep their promises to our customers!
We are dealing with below Maritime Vessel and Offshore Unit types:
- Container ships
- Oil and Chemical Tankers
- Bulk Carriers
- LNG Carriers ( CC Systems mark III and No.96)
- Supply Vessels
- Jack Up rigs
- Drill ships